Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ilha de Maré


07_IlhadeMaré_AVistadaPousada, originally uploaded by meganclk.

Wes gave the students a few days off before starting the design process so a few of the girls (Niraya, Emily and Fatima), Taia (sort of my Brasilian counterpart) and I headed out to Ilha de Maré. Our pousada was perched on a hill at the far end of the beach, and after beers, an amazing dinner (the girls had lobster straight from the bay!), and some swimming we walked over our hill for ice cream...and found a few puppies and some pigs napping on the other beach. (The pig story is my favorite...I will try to write it later!)

1 comment:

TokuFriends said...

Artists famous go the island for years. I have a residence in Island, I go to my house in New Year.

Beautiful history and nature.

contact: daileon_sport@hotmail.com